วันเสาร์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

ab exercise equipment: All I Want For Christmas Is A Thule Bike Rack

I'm at a point in my life when they are ready to cut the party. I do not want to officially hang up my "strong" Loose "habits, but can only yawn so full of morning, eyes bloodshot and crooked smiles. I am ready to put the night club and bar tabs high walls behind me. Why the sudden change of lifestyle can you ask for? Cycling answermountain. I think with this sport Jump Start active mine lifestyle.Growing healthy, I have always been on a bike. It all started when I was six years.



My parents tried to teach me to, ab exercise equipment, ride on a big field near our housenot good idea. Have you ever tried to drive through the field, not to mention the child's bike with small wheels? It is almost impossible. Every bump, rock, stick and bounced me off, ab exercise equipment, the bike and landed on my ass on the ground. The reason was that my parents are in the field, which will be better than hitting the pavement does not forgive, so it makes sense. But it is virtually impossible to fit in this area, especially in the first learning.



So one day, I took off the training wheels and took the bike on track. I sat on the seat, I put one foot on the pedal, pushed off and started to run. And as they say, the rest is history. I grew up and chose BMX Bunny hopping around on platforms and ladders. When I started college,, ab exercise equipment, I was on my Dirt Jumping phase, and the streets bikepedaling for miles at a time. So it is not surprising that the mountain bike caught my attention - which is a sort of hybrid fusion of BMX and extreme maneuvers walks biking.



Back path of my life, I graduated from college, took over and moved to California. This state is absolutely beautiful. End of last, ab exercise equipment, week, my girlfriend and I went to town and spent a couple of hours studying and admiring the landscape of the West Bank. We went to a state park, which was awesomebut I'm not very Hiker. I need something to get the heart pumping. We found a lot of trails for mountain biking, the park proposes state. And then I understood. Mountain bike looks like a blast! These guys were flying at us in these Gnarly mountain bike, equipped with air suspension and full hard.



East Coast non-core, as in the West Bank, which is probably why it did not get in this sport. Now that I have all this land, I want the best. So I started looking for a bike and I was dying to get there, but I was faced with two problems. The bikes are very expensive, and I drive a small Subaru whose head is not just down. I also want a dirty, mud tires throughout the interior. I spoke with an employee who mountain bike and offered to lend me his old bike, I do not mine. Great! But I have to get to the trails.



My car has a luggage rack, so I looked at the shelves, which are mounted on the trunk of his motorcycle on the Internet. If I find that it is easily installed on the rack, I'm sure there will be no problem to get to the track a couple of days a week and get some exercise.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Copyright 2009 Ab Exercise Equipment